Maple Leaf graduates more than 1,400 grade 12 students in June 2016
Nearly 100% admitted into western universities
More than 55% received offers from the world’s 100 top ranked universities
ALL Maple Leaf Grade 10-12 Schools successfully add AdvancED accreditation from the USA to their BC, Canada certification
Welcome to Maple Leaf Educational Systems — Chinas leading independent, international schools system. MLES offers a high quality international education for students from preschool to high school.
The Maple Leaf Model provides a western academic orientation and preparation for admission to western universities, blended with the richness of Chinese educational traditions and culture.
Maple Leaf Fast Facts
- MLES opened its first school in Dalian, PR China in 1995
- Chinas largest private international school system
- Canadas first and largest offshore school system
- Inspected and certified by the Ministry of Education, Province of British Columbia, Canada since 1998
- Located in 15 cities in China including Dalian (1995), Wuhan (2007), Tianjin –TEDA (2008), Chongqing (2009), Zhenjiang (2011), Inner Mongolia-Ordos (2012), Henan-Luoyang (2012), Shanghai (2013), Tianjin – Hua Yuan (2014), Pingdingshan (2014), Yiwu (2015), Jingzhou (2015), Pinghu (2016), Huaian (2016) and Xian (2016)
- Over 20,000 students registered
- Over 7,000 students registered as BC offshore students
- 56 schools in China including preschools (16), elementary schools (14), middle schools (15), foreign nationals schools (3) and high schools (8)
- Over 1,400 graduates in 2016; 100% visa approvals for study overseas