MLES is accepting applications and expressions of interest now for vacancies soon to be posted for the 2018/19 school year. We anticipate vacancies throughout our system at the elementary, middle and high school levels.

If you have a university degree*, TEFL certificate and two years of teaching experience we would like to hear from you.

Please send your resume and brief cover letterĀ

*To obtain a work permit Chinese authorities require ESL teachers to hold citizenship from an English language designated country (Canada, US, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa). If you do not hold citizenship from one of these countries but have completed your university degree in one of these countries you may still qualify.